FFORT: the FAULT TREE FOREST
Welcome to FFORT, the Fault tree FOResT.
FFORT is a collection of fault trees, collected from scientific literature.
Our main purpose is to provide a benchmark suite, so that researchers on fault tree analysis can use a large and diverse number of fault trees to test and validate their methods and tools. For each fault tree, we provide:
- Models given in standard Galileo format.
- Results from earlier analyses.
- Statistics about the fault trees in FFORT.
- All trees (including metadata) are available in our public Git repository:
git clone https://dftbenchmarks.utwente.nl/public/ffort.git
- If you have created a Fault Tree, we encourage you to submit your fault tree for inclusion in FFORT, Highly appriciated!
For questions about FFORT, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about specific models, please contact the author(s) of the relevant paper.