Welcome to the website of FFORT (the Fault tree FOResT, formerly the Twente Arberretum).
FFORT is a collection of fault trees, collected from scientific literature.
Our main purpose is to provide a benchmark suite, so that researchers on fault tree analysis can use a large and diverse number of fault trees to test and validate their methods and tools. For each fault tree, we provide:
- Models given in standard Galileo format.
- Results from earlier analyses.
- Statistics about the fault trees in FFORT.
- All trees (including metadata) are available in our public Git repository:
git clone https://dftbenchmarks.utwente.nl/public/ffort.git
- If you have created a Fault Tree for a paper, we would apriciate it if you could submit your fault tree for inclusion in FFORT
For questions about FFORT, contact email@example.com . For questions about specific models, please contact the author(s) of the relevant paper.